Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bubbles!!

Who doesn't love bubbles, honestly?! I hate that your hands get all sticky from the soapiness and all, but bubbles are so much fun!! And if you have kids, you know that bubbles can entertain kids for a long time!! So for the person that invented bubbles, I tip my hat to you!!

Today was such a wonderful, beautiful, spectacular day, so Mark and I took the boys out for a little bit to play and get some fresh air. The boys had fun running around and playing with bubbles. And, like always, I was taking photos of them playing. Here are a couple of my favorites:
[Click image to enlarge.]
Bubbles
Bubbles
Bubbles
Bubbles
Bubbles
Bubbles
Butterfly


My mom got a bubble machine thing for the boys for when we go home on leave. It blows, like, 10,000 bubbles per minute or something like that. Michael and Brayden are going to lose their minds when they get to play with it!! HA. I can't wait to take photos of the boys playing with it and all of the bubbles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love bubbles and those pics are awesome Steph!!!

Lori said...

Bubbles are the best. Did you know that they make flavored bubbles for dogs? LOL! I bought some for Chewie but he's far too ADD to focus on playing with them. Great pics Steph!

NAME: Stephanie said...

Thank you, ladies!

Lori, I knew that they made flavored ones, but I did not know they also made them for dogs!! HA. How cool! My sister got a couple different flavors when we were little, and let me tell you, they were nasty tasting!! HA.