Monday, April 20, 2009

Made it to Ohio!

Well, we made it to my parents' house just before 9:00 PM. It was a long ride here, but it was okay - except the beginning. HA. I forgot my camera battery charger, and didn't notice it till we were about 20-30 minutes from our house. HA. We turned around, got it, and started our journey to Ohio all over again. I'm not too upset about that whole mess though because we still got here at a good time.

I took lots of photos on the way here, but only got a few of Ohio. It was too dark to get many decent ones, and no matter what I did with my camera, the pictures were still too dark...and there was no way in hell I was going to take photos with the flash on because of it being a safety issue, plus there would've been a glare anyway from the windows and windshield. It's okay though because I'll be taking plenty of photos of places in Ohio while we're here and on our way back to North Carolina.

I don't know when I'll put the photos up, but I will in due time. You can count on that!! I am going to go now though because I'm tired and want to talk to my parents some more before I go to bed.

No comments: