Friday, October 9, 2009

ESPN Magazine: The Body Issue

Today was a day I have been counting down to for about a week or two now! ESPN magazine came out with The Body Issue. This afternoon, I got ready and went out to Border's and got my tiny hands on one of them! The issue is hot, hot, HOT!! I'm not going to lie, there were quite a few HOT bodies in that magazine!!


But the main reason I got it, is because of my favorite athlete, Ryan Lochte!! YES, his body was featured in the issue!! I got to see the photo the other day, but having the magazine that contains that photo is even better!! If you're a Ryan Lochte fan, you have a GREAT LOVE for that white Speedo he's wearing!! I definitely love that white Speedo!! I know I'm a married woman and have two children, but you can't deny that Ryan Lochte is HOT! But let me tell you something, he's even HOTTER in person!! ::fans self:: WOOO! HA.

But something that's really cool is that a swimmer was in this issue! I honestly think ESPN would've been beyond stupid to not include a swimmer. I mean, HELLO, they have amazing bodies!! Plus, it's not Michael Phelps that's in the magazine, it's RYAN LOCHTE!! [Yeah, Phelps is a great swimmer, there's no denying that. But I am just so happy to see someone other than Phelps. And since it's Ryan, all the better!]

Also featured in The Body Issue is Dwight Howard, Serena Williams, Carl Edwards, Lolo Jones, and just a bunch of other athletes from other sports. I highly recommend getting this issue of the magazine! It's not expensive at all [I think I paid $5 for it, maybe]. So go get one...NOW!

Here's a link to a video about the issue: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4536943

1 comment:

Yours Faithfully said...

I loved your photography! Plus, I have a lot of respect for vegans.