Sunday, June 21, 2009

#50 - Lens Problems

The other day, my lens gave out on me. The auto focus no longer worked properly. Everytime I'd turn my camera on, it would make a nasty noise because of the auto focus being so messed up. It was just weird though when it first happened because I was using my camera, turned it off for less than five minutes, and when I turned it back on, it made a loud grinding noise. Ugh. So I took the lens to Best Buy the next day, and the Geek Squad took it to send off to get it either fixed or replaced. It definitely sucks that I don't have my lens - especially since my MIL and I took the boys to the zoo yesterday.

However, I did order a new lens from B&H Photo last night for my camera!! My damaged lens was an 18-55mm, and the one I just ordered last night is an 18-70mm lens. It should be here by/on Thursday!! I really hope that it is - because over the weekend, my dad, my sister, Michael, and I are going to meet some of the players and coaches of the Cleveland Indians!!!! Yeah, what is up!! HA. I'm definitely going to need a smaller lens [rather than my 75-300mm lens] for that event!! It's going to be fun!! I can't wait!!

No comments: