Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Town

For a recent assignment for my Digital Image Illustration class, I had to do a project called "My Town". The assignment called for me to go out in the area in which I live, and try to portray the town the best way I could. Being that we live right outside Camp Lejeune [it takes less than five minutes from our house to the closest gate], I decided to go with the military theme [naturally]. I went around Camp Lejeune and Jacksonville, and photographed as many military-related things as possible - buildings, signs, memorials, etc. It was a lot of fun because I had never even seen some of the places and things before I had to do this assignment.

Here are some of the images I submitted in the assignment.

[Click images to enlarge.]






























No comments: