Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I want this!! I NEED this!!!!

Ever since I got my Sony a300 DSLR camera, I have been a bit obsessed with looking for accessories for it. You know - lenses, lens filters, flashes, tripod(s), camera bag [backpack, not a little bag], etc. I'm just always searching for that "next thing I have to buy for my camera". I think it drives Mark crazy because I'm always telling him "I need this", "I need that", "I am definitely going to get that", "You know I'd get some amazing shots if I had that"...you get the idea. HA. I'm just on a quest for accessories for my camera, even though I probably won't get 95% of the things I want no matter how many times I say I need it. The Rolling Stones said it best - "You can't always get what you want." [Even though that line continues with "...but if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need." And I do "need" a lot of things for my camera. HA.]

So enough about the Rolling Stones and back to my camera. There is this one thing that I just always find myself staring at - hoping, praying, wishing that I have it before the year's over. I absolutely am "in love" with it!! It's just beautiful!! It's this amazing Telephoto Zoom Lens!! Go ahead, look at it...lust over it. HA. I know, I know - it's a bit pricey. However, I could put that bad boy to use quite often!! I want to become a sports photographer, so I really do need that lens!! You can't disagree with the fact that I need it - nobody can. I just think it'd be pretty bad ass if I got it before I go to USA Swimming's 2009 ConocoPhillips National Championships this July!! Can you imagine the photos I could get of Ryan Lochte, Michael Phelps, Aaron Piersol, Brendan Hansen, Dara Torres, Natalie Coughlin, and all of the other US Olympic swimmers from 2008 there?! OMG!! I could get some amazing shots of them and have such great memories of that week for the rest of my life!! [Not to mention, some pictures of hot male swimmers to drool over!! HA.] I just want to get that damn lens right now!!!!

No comments: