Tuesday, July 21, 2009

An AMAZING Opportunity!!

I won't go in to any details right now, but I have an AWESOME opportunity right at my feet!! I am absolutely, definitely, 100% going at this opportunity, too!! I will take hold and try as hard as possible to get this!! You have no idea how AMAZING this is right now for me!! It has to deal with my DREAM JOB!! If it weren't for me going to Indy two weeks ago, this opportunity wouldn't have even presented itself to me!! I love how things have been working out in my life lately!!

PLEASE KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME!! I really, really, really want need this!! My life would be absolutely wonderful if I got this!! [Not that it isn't absolutely wonderful already, but you know what I mean. HA.]

I could cry right now because of this opportunity presenting itself to me already!! It's unbelievable!!

1 comment:

Shea Posey said...

Good luck Steph! Can't wait to hear the outcome of it.