Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Looking Forward to Monday!!

Monday morning, we are heading home to Ohio for pre-deployment leave. I am so excited about going home, but definitely not excited about the reason for us going home. Yuck! Also, I am not looking forward to the 12 hour drive in rain!! Laaaaame! I hate driving/being in the car for so long while it's raining!!

[A commercial for the Art Institute was just on TV. YAY! HA.]

And once again, we've changed the date for the Indians game we're going to. HA. We're now going to Friday night's game!! And do you know what they do after Friday night games in Cleveland?! FIREWORKS!!!! I am so excited because I will get to practice photographing fireworks!! YAY! Honestly, photographing fireworks is something I've been wanting to do for a little while now, and [as long as the weather permits] I'll get that opportunity in a little over a week!! I just hope that the weather is decent for the game. The Weather Channel is showing that it's supposed to be mostly sunny, 20% chance of rain, and the high is 55 degrees for the 24th. Let's just hope that TWC is right!! I don't want rain!! I want to be at a game in decent weather so I can have fun, watch the game, photograph parts of the game, and photograph the fireworks!! Is that too much to ask for?! I think not!!

Since we're going to a night game, we might just go ahead and walk around Cleveland for a while before the game and I can photograph the city. I would love to be able to just walk around the city for an hour or two before we head over to the stadium and just take photos of anything and everything. How fun would that be though?! Just walk around a major city and just snap away, taking photographs of anything and everything in sight?! Who wouldn't love doing that?!

No comments: